Sunday, August 16, 2009

Me and My Artworks!

Now lets get this party started!




The Haunted House


To our left is the devilishly handsome and irresistible yours truly Vaughan F. Aka The Joker. And no...I am not the artwork as good as my chiselled jaw may be. HAHAHAHAHA! That big giant cardboard box thing I'm sitting in however is my artwork.

Yes in this photo it is somewhat incomplete! The front where I am peaking out of has since been modified and it is most likely to be painted (not just the front, the whole thing for you people who need that explaination).
But what is it? (And the question is of the castle, not me).

It is in fact that in the making of a haunted house. Yes that's right, I must find a human sacrifice to slay within the walls of newest creation so that it may be haunted...
...or we could go with the more legal way and just pretend and I'll ghost up the place. Although the sacrifice seems like more fun...
...fine!!! I'll ghost it up artificially.







The Smiling Ghost
Can you really say you expected something else from a ghost painting from me? In this painting I really just smeared all the paint with a brush to get the blury ghost effect I wanted. The smile (believe it or not) was not intentional. It's actually the shape of the shadow that I saw. The fact that only one eye showed up was gloriously apreciated. Would ya believe that it's only me with a newspaper bag I made over my head? Hee hee hee. PEAK A BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment